Here are the basic steps to take:
- Sand the surfaces
- Fill holes or fix any dents
- For a seamless look you should caulk
- Prime the surfaces to prevent the paint from underneath from showing or any of the spots you may have filled.
- You are ready to apply paint.
Easy Tips to remember when painting-
- Always have rag to wipe spilled paint
- Cut in before painting the center
- Use a good brush and quality paint
If you need further information on painting your home, call Painting Artist, Inc. (772) 626-7159.